Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Digital Stories

Digital Stories are useful both in powerpoint format and in windows movie maker format. I have some experience with having students create digital stories in windows movie maker format. I had never seen a digital story in powerpoint format before today. I liked how the narration can be added so easily, slide by slide. I do, however, feel that more can be accomplished in windows movie maker. Zooming in and out on pictures, smoother transitions, the addition of music, and the easy insertion of video make windows movie maker my preferential digital story maker.

I always enjoy watching other people's digital stories - their motivations for creating a digital story and their creative visual and audio additions always impress me. I am excited to see what our class comes up with for our digital stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home